Small Plastics Processors Group
For companies in the plastics industry sheer survival is a real challenge. To provide a lifeline in what has been described as "the most difficult trading environment for the plastics industry to date" the BPF have set up the Small Plastics Processor Group open exclusively to companies with a turnover of less than £1million p.a. to access the full range of BPF services at a special rate of £375 (plus Vat) p.a.
Members of the Group will be assigned to the relevant section of BPF membership, primarily the Moulders and Specialist Processors Group, joining alongside 50 other moulders including many of the biggest names in the industry.
10 Benefits of Membership
1) Boosting your competitiveness through access to in-depth marketing and benchmarking data.
2) Join a global network, attend BPF Group Meetings, seminars, export events, trade missions and exhibitions both in the UK and overseas
3) Generate sales leads through listing on BPF online (1.5 million visitors per year) and inclusion in the BPF Buyers Guide
4) Develop and protect your business through regular updates on key industry issues through BPF member newsletter (including business development opportunities, legislation, health & safety and employment law)
5) Access to 100’s of exclusive member discounts including 50% of Parcelforce, 60% off hotel accommodation and 15% off your stationery orders with Viking Direct.
6) Exclusive access to all BPF plastics business data including the Exporters Toolbox (market data for 80+ countries) and the REACH Toolbox
7) Ability to download 100’s of papers from BPF Seminars on all major industry topics
8) Ability to join the BPF Energy Procurement Scheme allowing SME’s to purchase energy on the wholesale energy market, dramatically reducing risk!
9) Access to free legal support helpline and BPF grant finding service
10) Help to influence the UK plastics industries strategic direction at all levels from overall policy to standards making by joining one of the largest and most effective lobbying bodies in the European manufacturing sector!
Help shape your sectors’ future!
What is the BPF
||Established in 1933 the British Plastics Federation (BPF) is the leading trade association of the UK Plastics Industry (representing approximately 75% of turnover) and is a springboard for industry action, existing to exploit common opportunities and resolve shared problems.
BPF Membership (through direct membership and affiliated organisations) encompasses over 1600 companies from the plastics industry supply chain, including polymer producers and suppliers, additive manufacturers, plastics processors and machinery manufacturers.
With access to 16 specialist staff the BPF is here to help our members resolve issues and create opportunities across the industry.
Receive Sales Leads
Members of the Group will benefit hugely from leads generated directly through their listing on BPF on-line (the average member listing receives nearly 3000 visitors per annum) as well as receiving regular sales leads emailed directly to the companies on a weekly basis by the BPF.
A Global Industry
The BPF Exporters’ Group was set up to enable our members to compete more effectively on the global plastics stage. All BPF Members get full access to this group FREE OF CHARGE. Benefits include:
- Access to BPF Exporters’ Group Meetings featuring specialist speakers on various markets. Recent meetings have focused on Eastern Europe, India, China and Russia
- Ability to take part in ‘Meet The Buyer’ events where the BPF sets up meetings in the UK with foreign buyers. In 2008 these events featured buyers from India, Poland, Brazil and Russia
- Access to Market Information Reports and detailed plastics data on 80+ countries
- Ability to take part in around 5 international trade shows a year, trade missions and exclusive Catalogue Shows (where the BPF distribute your catalogues at trade shows on your behalf)
‘Membership offers great value and it is a very worthwhile and necessary investment’
‘We have benefitted from sales that we link directly to the BPF Directory. Membership really is great value for money’
WH Smith and Sons
‘We count our decision to join the BPF as one of our best!’
How To Join
If you are looking to join the BPF Small Plastics Processors Group please CLICK HERE
to download the application form or alternatively contact Stephen Hunt in the BPF Membership Department on 0207 457 5044 or email email@example.com
Small Plastics Processor Group Executive: Tim Marsden, BPF
Tim is the BPF contact for the Composites Group, and takes care of the Group's administration, meetings and issues management.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: 020 7457 5077 Fax: 020 7457 5045